Mike Scott | CureTalks
E. Michael D. ("Mike") SCOTT is co-founder and president of Prostate Cancer International (PCaI), a small, prostate cancer-specific, not-for-profit, educational and informational organization based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA. In his professional life, Mr. Scott is a healthcare strategist with Calcium, LLC, a privately owned health care communications company, with offices in New York, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the International Myeloma Foundation (IMF) and a former Chairman and member of the Board of Directors of the National Organization for Rare Diseases (NORD).
- Becoming a part of the solution: The Metastatic Prostate Cancer Project
- Dr. Carl June's CAR-T Cell Journey and the Cancer Treatment Revolution
- Modern Imaging Techniques in the Diagnosis and Management of Prostate Cancer
- Living well with Prostate Cancer - Part 2
- Living Well with Prostate Cancer
- Focal Laser Ablation in Treatment of Localized Prostate Cancer - A Developing Therapeutic Option
- What is Value for Patients in the Management of Prostate Cancer.
- How Will New Imaging Techniques and Genomic Tests Help In Diagnosis and Management of Prostate Cancer.
- HIFU for Prostate Cancer Finally Gets the FDA Nod. What to expect.
- Patient Advocates: Their Role and Benefits in Clinical Trial Groups
- Changes and Challenges in Life after Prostate Cancer with Dr. Anne Katz
- Current Trends in the Management of Advanced and Late Stage Prostate Cancer with Dr. Maha Hussain
- Diagnosing Aggressive Forms of Prostate Cancer With New Imaging Tests and Biomarkers
- Active Surveillance in Prostate Cancer
- HIFU & Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Trials in Prostate Cancer with Dr. Ian Thompson, UTHSC
- Hormonal Therapy & Prostate Cancer with Dr. Bruce Roth