Tony Crispino | CureTalks
Tony is a Patient Advocate at SWOG, where today, he works with some of the industries finest researchers on the latest clinical trials. An advanced disease survivor himself for over 6 years, Tony has run online discussion forums, live support groups, is currently the President of UsTOO Las Vegas and a member at the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Tony, who resides in Las Vegas, also works on various prostate cancer related projects and committees nationally. Tony's mantra to the newly diagnosed is "Take your time to get educated. The best decisions are educated decisions and this is not the time to breeze over your options".
- Living well with Prostate Cancer - Part 2
- Focal Laser Ablation in Treatment of Localized Prostate Cancer - A Developing Therapeutic Option
- How Will New Imaging Techniques and Genomic Tests Help In Diagnosis and Management of Prostate Cancer.
- Patient Advocates: Their Role and Benefits in Clinical Trial Groups
- Changes and Challenges in Life after Prostate Cancer with Dr. Anne Katz
- Current Trends in the Management of Advanced and Late Stage Prostate Cancer with Dr. Maha Hussain
- Diagnosing Aggressive Forms of Prostate Cancer With New Imaging Tests and Biomarkers
- Active Surveillance in Prostate Cancer
- Hormonal Therapy & Prostate Cancer with Dr. Bruce Roth