Mike Scott | CureTalks
E. Michael D. ("Mike") SCOTT is co-founder and president of Prostate Cancer International (PCaI), a small, prostate cancer-specific, not-for-profit, educational and informational organization based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA. In his professional life, Mr. Scott is a healthcare strategist with Calcium, the health care communications division of the Star Group, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mr. Scott is also a member of the Board of Directors of the National Organization for Rare Diseases (NORD) and of the International Myeloma Foundation (IMF).
- Living well with Prostate Cancer - Part 2
- Living Well with Prostate Cancer
- Focal Laser Ablation in Treatment of Localized Prostate Cancer - A Developing Therapeutic Option
- What is Value for Patients in the Management of Prostate Cancer.
- How Will New Imaging Techniques and Genomic Tests Help In Diagnosis and Management of Prostate Cancer.
- HIFU for Prostate Cancer Finally Gets the FDA Nod. What to expect.
- Patient Advocates: Their Role and Benefits in Clinical Trial Groups
- Changes and Challenges in Life after Prostate Cancer with Dr. Anne Katz
- Current Trends in the Management of Advanced and Late Stage Prostate Cancer with Dr. Maha Hussain
- Diagnosing Aggressive Forms of Prostate Cancer With New Imaging Tests and Biomarkers
- Active Surveillance in Prostate Cancer
- HIFU & Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Trials in Prostate Cancer with Dr. Ian Thompson, UTHSC
- Hormonal Therapy & Prostate Cancer with Dr. Bruce Roth